Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
WeAreDigital is a strategy, experience and design consultancy with a focus on making things better and more useful. We believe in asking better questions to get better answers and are obsessed with achieving results and creating impact. Our focus is on people and not just technology.
We work as partners with local and global brands spanning ecommerce, enterprise, retail, finance, sport and consumer industries to deliver products, services, platforms and solutions that people love to use across multi channels.
As a Digital Marketing Project Coordinator you will have a professional, friendly persona and responsive communication skills that build positive relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors.
You will Support the Project Management and Client Service teams to ensure the successful delivery of WeAreDigital projects and services.
- Manage, action and report on the progress of projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure delivery to the highest of standards.
- Identify and escalate any new and emerging risks and issues that may impact on business and project delivery, including budget and time variances.
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall delivery plan.
- Maintain financial control of projects and provide accurate financial forecasts.
- Plan and manage quality assurance on your projects.
- Manage day-to-day operations of your projects, resourcing, scheduling, task coordination and prioritisation
- Maintain a standard of premium service and solid relationships both internally and client facing.
- Nurture relationships with clients and project stakeholders by delivering on our promise and setting transparent / clear expectations.
- Grow the business through identification of additional opportunities.
- Determine the market for new goods and services, and identify and develop market opportunities for new and existing goods and services
- Plan, develop and organise marketing activities that support client objectives.
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Relevant bachelor degree and at least 2 years work experience
- A positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative.
- Team player with friendly attitude
- Previous experience with Shopify Plus / eCommerce desirable
- Agency experience in digital production management desirable
- Passionate about staying on trend with new technologies and ways of working
- Ability to work well under pressure, strong problem solving abilities, manage workflows and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Work well with minimum supervision