Senior Digital Producer / Project Lead
WeAreDigital is a strategy, experience and design consultancy with a focus on making things better and more useful. We believe in asking better questions to get better answers and are obsessed with achieving results and creating impact. Our focus is on people and not just technology.
We work as partners with local and global brands spanning ecommerce, enterprise, retail, finance, sport and consumer industries to deliver products, services, platforms and solutions that people love to use across multi channels.
As a Senior Producer, your mission is to ensure the successful delivery of projects, products and services and to co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams based on truly understanding our clients' businesses, goals and problems and ensuring everybody is aligned on what we are trying to achieve.
You would also be responsible for maintaining a standard of premium service, clear communication and quality relationships.
- Co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to ensure the successful delivery of WeAreDigital projects and services.
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders including influencing key stakeholders, negotiation on resources and competing priorities, and operating under significant time constraints and loosely defined requirements to achieve goals.
- Manage, action and report on the progress of projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Identify and respond to new and emerging risks and issues that may impact on business and project delivery, including budget and time variances.
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall delivery plan.
- Maintain financial control of projects and provide accurate financial forecasts.
- Maintain a standard of premium service and solid relationships.
- Nurture relationships with clients and project stakeholders by delivering on our promise and setting transparent / clear expectations.
- Grow the business through identification of additional opportunities.
- Australian permanent residency.
- Minimum 5+ years of agency experience in digital production management.
- Passionate about staying on trend with new technologies and ways of working.
- Strong management experience - communicate vision, set clear strategic direction for subordinates and deliver strong management support and advice.
- Highly developed skills in estimating, managing and measuring projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management with cross functional teams and agile production methodologies.
- Ability to work well under pressure, strong problem solving abilities, manage workflows and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative.
Know someone perfect for this role? Refer them to the job, and you’ll earn a $1,500 bounty when they pass probation. Just ask them to note your name when applying.
Australian permanent residents only, please.